Sep 8, 2008

Shopie Familie

This is us! Below is an interview done by myself for you gals.. Hahah!

Presenting me, the eldest (and fattest) among us all...

Q: Tell us more about SheriShopie
A: We are girls, we love shopping! So we know how shopping is born within us, and we want to bring nice clothes and pretty accessories to you. On top of that, our motto is to do it all in an affordable way for everyone.

Rachel, or better known as Ching. I don't have her latest pictures so I had to look through older picts and I found this lah.. She's working in Singapore now and she travels a lot, living my dreams.. sob~ Anyway...

Q: Since you're always travelling, how do you see yourself contribute in SheriShopie?
A: Actually I just started 'flying', have been to Maldives, Taipei... Ohh.. Sorry.. going out of topic! Well, The advantage I have is being able to know where to bring goodies from everywhere for SheriShoppers! *wink~*

Chyi, our designer.

Q: So you're in charge of the creative part of this shoppie?
A: Are you liking it?! In fact, I've just gone through a very tough training which I believe will help me face more challenges in work, life, and definitely this shoppie. Knowing my sis, she's gonna give us a tough time. Please keep this to yourself..

Li, the spoilt brat youngest - always wanting to dress older than she actually is, but I guess that's part of growing up. I remember when I was her age, the choices of clothes and shoes that I make! But that's another story to tell some other time.

Q: How is a 17 year old relevant to this Shopie?
A: Pardon you, of course it's relevant! *roll eyes* I'm here to give this Shopie a 17 year old touch, which can also appeal to teenagers besides mature you's.

So there you have it! I hope you are happy with the fast interview I did and got to know SheriShopie a little bit more. Do drop us an email at sherishopie@yahoo.com about anything - be it enquiries, ways for improvements, the weather or a piece of gossip! We'll be happy to assist!

3 comments:

SuYen said...

good job girls!!! keep it up!! i will be checking!! :D:D will miss u girls loads!! love u all!! mwah mwah! xoxoxo

SHERISHOPIE said...

thanks suyen! continue supporting yeah! =* !!

❤Yisin said...

arghhh.. 4 sisters... ^^
so sweet
hugzzzz ^*^

jia you! jia you!